Application for Duplicate Library Card(Or Identity Card )

Letter relating to school, college or university affairs

Q. You have lost your library card. Write a  letter to the librarian of your school requesting him to issue a duplicate card in your favour. 

Ans.

To
The Librarian,
EUHS School,
Birati,Hooghly.

Application for Duplicate Library Card(Or Identity Card )

Sir,
I am sorry to inform you that Monday last when returning home from school, I fell asleep(reason for lost) in the bus. When I woke up I found the bag that contained not only a number of textbooks and exercise copies but also my school library card, missing.  I report this loss to you immediately after the incident happened so that non can misuse the card.
I also request you to issue a duplicate of the lost card which was in the name of Jit Roy, Class X, Roll No. - 4, EUHS school.
I give you my word that in future I shall  be more careful with my duplicate card.
Your Faithfully, 
Jit Roy
Ektarpur(place name),Balagarh
Hooghly(district name )
10th October 2019

Comments