Application for entry to Inter- school Quiz Contest

TO
The Secretary,
Organising Committee, Inter-School Quiz Contest,
15,East Range , Kolkata - 700069

Through : The Headmaster, abcd high school
Ektarpur,Hooghly

Sub : Application for entry to Inter- school Quiz Contest.

Respected Sir,
From Our school Notice Board I have come to know that you are going to organise an Inter-School Quiz Contest on the topic - India ,2019. As I am willing to join the contest , I would like to have my name enlisted as a competitor. For your information I beg to state that I am now in class IX of ABCD high school, Ektapur,Dist. Hooghly,and my present age is 15 .I'll be glad if you kindly inform me whether I'll be allowed to join the contest in my individual capacity or in a team from the school.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully, 
Rana Rana
Class-IX, SEC- A
ROLL - 5

Comments