Application for joining free coaching classes organised by 'Youth Association '.

Q.
Application for joining free coaching classes organised by 'Youth Association '.

To
The Secretary,
Youth Association,
Dahartiornai,Ektarpur, Hooghly
Pin-712123.



Application for joining free coaching classes 


Sir,
I am highly interested in joining the coaching class going to be organised by you. Being a student of class IX of Ektarpur Union High School, I need free coaching for training myself in these days of competitive study.  Rather your free coaching would give my poor parents reprieve from keeping private-tutors for my home-study.
Before enrolling my name on the register, I like to know when, where and how many subjects will be taught by you.
An early reply intimating all the particular will be on immense help for me.
Thanking you,

Place :
Dahartiornai
Date:
10th October 2019

Your faithfully , 
Jit Roy

Comments