Application for participate in an easy competition on the Birth Centenary Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose to the officer-in-charge,Tathya Sanskriti Kendra.

To
The Officer-in-charge,
Information and Cultural Affairs Department,
Tathya - Sanskriti Kendra,
Writers' Buildings,
Kolkata.


Application for participate in an easy competition on the Birth Centenary   Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose  

Sir,
In response to the Government circular about holding an essay competition on the Birth Centenary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose . I am writing this letter to you. I wish to participate in the said competition and am sending my essay along with this application. I shall be grateful if you register my name as a competitor.

I am in class IX . The certificate from my Headmistress is attached to testify it.

19th March, 2019
Address

Your faithfully, 
Lipika Das

Comments