Letter to participate in 'Sit and Draw' competition published in NEWS Paper.

To
The Secretary,
Sabuj Sangha,Srirampure,
Hooghly.

Want Participate In 'Sit and Draw' Competition 

Respected Sir,
I've come to know from your advertisement published in The Times Of India  (Name of News Paper, on January 26,2019, that you are going to organise a 'Sit and Draw ' competition on February 1, 2019, at Nanikul Bani Mandir ,Hooghly(Name of the place where competition will be occurred ).
I'm a student of class IX of EUHS high school. I am very much willing to join the competition.  Since the headmaster has kindly forwarded my application, I request you to enlist my name as one of participants.
I shall be very glad if you inform me about entry -fee and the time of from which the contest will start.
Awaiting your early reply.

Place:
EKTARPUR,Balagarh
Hooghly
Date :
10th October 2019

Your sincerely, 
Jit Roy

Comments