Letter Writing about your Exciting Journey

Q. Recently you visited a seaside town by train.  It was an exciting journey . You want to tell your friend something of your experience  (in about 120 words)
Ans.
Address :
(Sender's Address )

My dear Prasen,

Still busy with your studies? Here I am back from an exciting and exhausting journey to Vizag down south. What a beach? The placid azure blue sea girdled with miles of golden sandy beach was the best place to be. As I strolled I came across a museum in the shape of a huge ship.  Here I got a first hand experience of what the inside of a ship looks and as night descended the sea started twinkling like the sky above  (lights of fishing vessels )as if each night is a Diwali night.
I'll show you the pictures when we meet.  There is lots more to tell you . Convey my love to uncle and aunt and good-bye to you.
Your Friend 
Rintu
Address :
( Receiver's Address )

Comments