Police Case - How to DIARY To Police ?

To
The Officer,
Balagarh Police Station ,
Balagarh , Hooghly
Pin -712123

Sub: Request for Taking A Diary.

Dear Sir,
On Friday last,  22 nd February, 2019 in the morning at about 8:00a.m I lost my bicycle from Inchura Bazar.It was a new -brand 'Hero' cycle bearing the number MO1257.  I purchased it last year and it was in a very good condition. On that deay I took my younger sister and went to market for daily marketing.  I kept my bicycle at the rickshaw -stand and looked it. It was then just 8 o'clock in the morning.  Returning to the rickshaw-stand after just half-an-hour, I found my bicycle missing .I asked every rickshaw-puller waiting there,  but none of them could give me hint about  the theft of my bicycle.  I myself searched hither and thither, but to no avail.
I'm very much shocked at this incident.  I appeal to you to look into the matter personally and to see that such thefts in broad daylight do not occur in future.
Expecting effective measures from you,

Yours faithfully, 
Vijoy Rathod
Place:
Dahartiornai,
Hooghly

Date:
25th February 2019

Comments