Application for free-studentship (very important to all of us today)

Q. An application to the Headmaster/Secretary /Principal of a school/ college /University praying for free- studentship.

Ans.
To
The Headmaster,
HIT High School
Kalna,Burdwan
Pin No. : 72325

Sub: Application for free-studentship (very important to all of us today) 


Sir,

I beg to lay before you the following facts for favour of your kind and sympathetic consideration. My father is a poor farmer of forty five. It is impossible on his part to maintain our family consisting of ten members and at the same time to defray my education expenses. It will not be unwise to mention here that he had to sell to bighas of paddy land recently to pay his debts. In this connection permit me to add that that I stood third in the last annual examination in order of merit.
Under this circumstances, I solicit the favour of your kindly granting me full free-studentship and oblige me thereby . Please note that if a free-studentship is not granted to me it would be impossible for me to continue my studies at school further. 

Comments