How do you apply for Situation Vacant published in NEWS paper ?

To
The Advertiser,
Box No 2823,
The Statesman,
Kolkata- 1

Apply for Situation Vacant

Sir,
In response to your advertisement in the statesman of 4th February, 2019 for the post of a depot assistant for a milk-depot at Jodhpur Park area, I have the honour to offer myself as a candidate for the same. I have appeared at the Madhyamik Examination this year.  I fulfil all the condition stated in your advertisement as will be evident from the bio-data given below.

If you kindly give me a  chance I will try my best discharge my duties to your full satisfaction.
Expecting an early interview,

Your Faithfully, 
Minakshi Rana.


Bio- Data

Name : Minakshi Rana
Father's Name : Vijoy Krishna Rana
Address :
Village : Dahartiornai
P.O: Ektarpur
P.S: Balagarh
District : Hooghly
Pin No. : 712123
Age :17 years on 1st January , 2019

Academic Qualifications: Appeared in Madhyamik Examination, 2019
Total Income of the family : Rs. 3000/- per month ; Only one (elder brother ) earning member in the family.

Comments