How to advise to your Meritorious cousin not to do advertising a product on the TV?

Q. One of your cousins is a Meritorious student who occupied a position in the Madhyamik Pariksha. You find him advertising a product on the TV. Write a letter requesting him not to do so.

Ans:

Address;:
(Sender's Address )

My dear Jeet,

I am much shocked today to see you on TV advertising for a tooth-paste of a multinational company.  I was really happy when the news of your meritorious result in the last Madhyamik Examination came to me.  Now, I can't understand how a brilliant person like you can come to the world of advertisement leaving his academic career.  It will certainly hamper your studies once you are allured by such easy earning of money.  Be serious about your academic career.  Leave those who are trying to ruin your bright future.
With heartiest love, 
Basu

Address :
(Receiver's Address )

Comments