Letter - Feelings to visit your ancestral home

Q. Last weekend your parents took you to visit your ancestral home located miles away from Kolkata . Write a letter to your friend describing your feelings, the place - the dilapidated house ranging with the visible presence of your ancestors - the family deity - the local people - how some places appeared to be almost familiar as you have often heard your grandparents recollect.  Mention how you had to return reluctantlyb with your roots calling you back to them. (150 words )
Ans.

Address :
(Sender's Address )

Dear shuva,
I can't but tell you the rare experience which I gathered last week through a visit to our ancestral home. In the last weekend my parents took me to Kasali,a small village in the district of Burdwan,at a distance of 115 km from Kolkata. Here our ancestral house is located. I heard various stories from my grandparents about this place. I was trying to recollect those stories when I approached to that village from from the railway station at Joypur .On the both sides of the road leading to Kasali there are many dilapidated old houses. After going about 2 km , an old Zamidar house is seen. I heard many stories about this Zamindar family of chupi, a neighbouring village of Kesali . There is no trace of old pump and splendour.  The old,  dilapidated Shiva Templs stand as evidence of the old regime. At last we reached our ancestral house. It was under lock and key . The local people gathered seeing my parents.  They appeared to be very simple. They helped my father a lot for arranging everything.
My ancestral house in a dilapidated condition, old family deity, the small tank behind the house - all came to me very familiar.  I felt the presence of our ancestors there wherever I traversed my footsteps.
I could feel how much I fell in love with the ancestral house when we actually left the village.  I had had to  come back to Kolkata most reluctantly since invisible ancestors were calling me back to them.
With love, 
Raju
Address:
(Receiver's Address)

Comments