Letter to your father seeking permission from him to join a Nature Study Camp

Q.Write a letter to your father seeking permission from him to join a Nature Study Camp organised by your school. 

Ans.

Address :
(Sender's Address )

Dear Papa,
This is an urgent letter.  I need your written permission addressed to the principal allowing me to join the Nature Study Camp organised by the world Wildlife Fund (April 5-10). I want to use this opportunity to reinforce my knowledge of orchids and ferns which I have studies in my class.  Moreover this will be a good learning experience in team management  (I am the leader ). I hope you will not disappoint me. Convey my love to grandma and mom.
With love to you,
Your Birju

Address :
(Receiver's Address )

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response. ...