Letter writing about your CAREER CHOICE IN FUTURE

Q. Write a letter(in about 120 words) to your friend telling him what you would like to be in future. 
You are also mention the reason behind your choice in your letter. 

Ans.
Address 
(Sender's Address )

My dear sumit,

After two months of gruelling studies exams are over and it's time to plan our future.  After a lot of discussion and deliberation I've decided to take social work as a subject in my masters. An unconventional choice it may be ,but Sumit, I want a carrier which will provide me with comfortable life and same time give my life a meaning. With this course I'll be able to join the UN , if not, there are various NGOs. This will empower me to make a positive difference in the lives of all those who are unfortunate.  Look, at the poverty and illiteracy and suffering around you and I'm sure you'll see my point.
I've been pouring my heart out to you for the last fifteen minutes or so. Yes , I want your opinion about my choice.  I suggest you also come and join me! I'll wait for your views.
With love,
Raju
Address :
(Receiver's Address )

Comments